Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of Mantar SPA Hotel
Check-in terms and conditions:
To make a reservation, some of your personal data will be needed – name, address, telephone number. The provided personal data is protected according to the Law on protection of the personal data and the regulations governing the protection of information and will be used only to comply the requirements of the Tourism Act. The information will be used only in relation with your reservation and will not be provided for other purposes.
Check-in is after 14:00 PM. Check-out is until 12:00 PM
Early check-ins or late check-outs are carried out according to the hotel occupancy and additional charges are applied. For more information, please contact Reception.
To check-in, guests need to provide personal identification document, that can verify the identity of the person who made the reservation, or to verify the Tourist voucher ( if applicable).
Cancellation of reservation terms and conditions:
In case you need to cancel your reservation, it should be made in written form. If you cancel a reservation within 7 days before the arrival date you will be refunded ( in case a bank transfer is made).
Last-minute cancellation is considered one that is made up to 24 hours before the check-in time and date.
Cancellation of reservation for Official Holidays should be made at least 14 days before check-in date.
Mantar SPA Hotel reserves the right to cancel a confirmed and paid reservation in case of force majeure or other beyond reasons. In these cases, the hotelier:
-Offers an accommodation in another nearby hotel offering the same or similar conditions and prices.
-Offers accommodation for different period with the same terms, conditions and prices.
-Fully refunds the guest within 30 days from the date of receiving a request in written form, and does not owe a penalty fee to the guest.
If you want to change some of the details of your reservation after receiving a confirmation, we will make anything possible to make the requested changes in case this is possible.
Terms and conditions of payment:
Mantar SPA Hotel does not require preliminary deposit, except for group reservations.
Mantar SPA Hotel is not responsible for the terms and conditions of third party tour operators.
The payment is carried out upon checking-out. Payment can be made in cash, bank transfer or via Maestro/Borika, Master Card, Visa Electron, V-Pay, Diners Club, Discover cards.
For bank transfers:
Bank: First Investment Bank
Charges for additional services are not calculated automatically in the bill and must be paid separately during your stay.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
- Mantar SPA Hotel has the obligation to fully provide the guests with the services they paid for.
- Mantar SPA Hotel is obligated to not change the price of the services the guest paid for, except for when this is economically justified.
- Mantar SPA Hotel is not responsible for damages caused by third parties.
- Every complaint about the quality of the paid services has to be brought to the hotel management’s attention so they can be taken care of, which needs to be done in written form. If the requirements are not met the guest has to require issuing a protocol from an authorized person. The guest will receive an official statement from the hotel manager within 3 days from the issuing.
When a guest makes a reservation they become a party to a contract with Mantar SPA Hotel and accept the general terms and conditions of the hotel.
The guests using the hotel services have to be of age 18 and above, according to the Bulgarian legislation
- Amounts for requested but unused or partially used services due to the guest’s will, shall not be refunded.
All prices stated on the web site of the hotel and in the e-mail correspondence are per room and per day, and include all taxes, except the local tourist tax which is 0.80 BGN per day/person. In other cases the prices can be linked with different offers, promotions and conditions.
- The prices for accommodation are per room. The expenses for a additional services are not calculated automatically in the room price and are paid separately in the hotel.
- Mantar SPA Hotel is not responsible for stolen personal belongings from the room, restaurant or SPA area, as well as for damages caused by third party.
- The guest takes responsibility to comply with generally accepted norms of proper behavior during their stay in the hotel. If property damage is caused by the guest, they are responsible for it and additional charges will be added to their bill.
- The guests must not leave unattended children in the hotel area. The hotel is not responsible for minors (under age of 18) left unattended.
- Mantar SPA Hotel reserves the right to change the information it this page and in the General terms and conditions at any time. Although we make every effort to provide correct and accurate information, that could not be always guaranteed.
- For all conflicts and legal issues unsettled in this General terms and conditions and encountered by using the web site www.hotelmantar.com, the Law and judicial system of the Republic of Bulgaria is applied.
Additional beds, Children and Adults policy:
Free of charge: One child under 6 yrs stays for free on an existing bed.
Free of charge: An infant stays for free on a baby cot.
Free of charge: Accommodation for children under 6 yrs.
One child from 6 to 12 yrs is charged 35% of the room rate on additional bed.
Adults (over 12 yrs) are charged 70% of the room rate on additional bed.
Maximum one adult or two children can stay on additional bed.
Additional bed can be set only in Double Lux room, Apartment or Lux Apartment.
A baby cot is set only by request and upon availability.
Smokers and non smokers:
For the health and welfare of all our guests, we kindly ask you to smoke only in the open areas of Mantar Restaurant and Lobby Bar. All other areas of the hotel are non-smoking. All rooms are designated as non-smoking areas. Smoking in the rooms, in connection with the aforementioned regulations, can lead to the imposition of cleaning fee amounting to 50.00 BGN. If you choose to smoke on the balcony of the room, please make sure that the balcony door is closed.
- BGN /day per person.
Free Wi – Fi in the hotel area.
Free parking for all our guests during their stay.
Information about all other free services can be found in our web site.